Wednesday, April 22, 2015

It's Almost All Over

College is, I mean. Not life or anything drastic. College. That thing I started going to about four years ago and have been struggling and succeeding and everything in between. I graduate with a BA in creative writing May 2nd. Crazy, right? Yeah, I know. But it's happening, and I'm getting there. Oh, and did you know I wrote a book? Well, it's a book, and I wrote it, but it's not a novel. Yet.

I have to make a portfolio to graduate, with some stuff from my school year in it. Writings and samples, you know. So I decided, using Blurb, to make it into a book. So I did! I made it a book! I wrote every word and designed the cover and did that contents and everything except print it. It's coming in the mail in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment